Whillicker-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhillickerScape!;D.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

WhillickerScape Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Owner\Coder
Owner\Coder
Ryan

WhillickerScape Info Empty
PostSubject: WhillickerScape Info   WhillickerScape Info I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Hello to all,
This is WhillickerScape, oddly named after a joke between myself and Co Owner Dubert. I have always wanted a Private server but never thought I could make it happen. Well, I pulled thru and thats when WhillickerScape came about. WhillickerScape, however, is not your common private server. We're very different in many ways.
WhillickerScape is meant to be a fun enviroment for Everyone. Bad behavior and poor attitude will not be tolerated under any circumstances. If you break a rule, you will be dealt with accordingly. Be sure to follow all rules.
Misuse of this forum will cause your IP (all of them) to be banned from this forum and game. Thank you for reading, and enjoy your stay here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://whillickerscape.forumotion.com
Dubert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WhillickerScape Info   WhillickerScape Info I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:55 am

P.S. If I ever offend you in any way, I apologize.. Do not take it serious I'm just kitten(meeow) :3

Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner\Coder
Owner\Coder
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: WhillickerScape Info   WhillickerScape Info I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:56 am

Dubert wrote:
P.S. If I ever offend you in any way, I apologize.. Do not take it serious I'm just kitten(meeow) :3

XD
Back to top Go down
https://whillickerscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhillickerScape Info   WhillickerScape Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WhillickerScape Info
Page 1 of 1