Whillicker-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhillickerScape!;D.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Owner\Coder
Owner\Coder
Ryan

~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~   ~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:48 am

Hello players,
Wade and I have been deferring on this the past month exactly when we would release this. We have finally came up with a decision to release WhillickerScape to the public next week. From this point forward, you will not be able to login through hamachi. Hamachi will only be used for development among the staff here on out.

RELEASE DATE:
Saturday June 30th, 2012
We ask that all players and staff are friendly and kind to one another, the IGNORE SYSTEM WORKS 100%! If you don't like someone, or flaming you, (flaming is against the rules) report them with proof, and get a moderator or administrator IMMEDIATELY.
We ask that NOBODY gives out items unless you are Wade or myself, just to get an eco going. If you've been playing in Alpha, you've some very rare items, which WILL be removed from your accounts upon release of the VPS. (aside from staffmembers)
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL; BE READY TO HAVE LOADS OF FUN, AS THIS WILL BE A FUN EXPERIENCE FOR ALL. THANK YOU FOR READING, AND PREPARE FOR RELEASE EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
https://whillickerscape.forumotion.com
the grinch
the grinch

PostSubject: Re: ~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~   ~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Ryan wrote:
Hello players,
Wade and I have been deferring on this the past month exactly when we would release this. We have finally came up with a decision to release WhillickerScape to the public next week. From this point forward, you will not be able to login through hamachi. Hamachi will only be used for development among the staff here on out.

RELEASE DATE:
Saturday June 30th, 2012
We ask that all players and staff are friendly and kind to one another, the IGNORE SYSTEM WORKS 100%! If you don't like someone, or flaming you, (flaming is against the rules) report them with proof, and get a moderator or administrator IMMEDIATELY.
We ask that NOBODY gives out items unless you are Wade or myself, just to get an eco going. If you've been playing in Alpha, you've some very rare items, which WILL be removed from your accounts upon release of the VPS. (aside from staffmembers)
THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL; BE READY TO HAVE LOADS OF FUN, AS THIS WILL BE A FUN EXPERIENCE FOR ALL. THANK YOU FOR READING, AND PREPARE FOR RELEASE EVERYONE!

first come comment.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Grinch is excited.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner\Coder
Owner\Coder
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: ~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~   ~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 pm

the grinch wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Hello players,

RELEASE DATE:
Saturday June 30th, 2012

first come comment.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Grinch is excited.

WWOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooT
Yeah this may not be happening, my files ALL went Corrupted. >.<
Back to top Go down
https://whillickerscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~   ~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ WhillickerScape VPS! ~
Page 1 of 1